Search This Blog

Thursday, September 28, 2017

Easy planner dashboard with mixed media pin up girl

HIDDY HO! Everyone! Lori here Guest Designer for Little Blue Button stamps
I've been wanting to make a dashboard for my A5 Prima planner but could never find the "right" image until I found Mixed Media Pin Up girl in the LBBS store. Isn't she cute??
 I colored her up as a blondie with Copics and Spectrum Noir alcohol markers, gave her hair flower a little glittery gel pen accent, cut her out on my Scan N Cut 2 and glued her to some pretty card stock.
 The A5 photo sleeve I used as my dashboard has two skinny pockets and 2 larger pockets that I filled with pretty things. I reserved the larger top pocket for my Mixed Media Pin Up girl.
TaaDaa! My lovely dashboard is finished and ready for my planner.  How easy was that?
If you'd like to see a video of my dashboard that I made please visit my YouTube channel CraftyLori by clicking HERE
Thank you to LBBS for letting me be a Guest Designer. Have a Great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment