Search This Blog

Monday, June 26, 2017

I'm a BAD mom!!!

It was My daughters 9th birthday June 24th, No I didn't forget her Birthday but at 2AM on the 24th I realized I forgot to make her a B-day card *YIKES* how could I forget that??! She'd only been "reminding" us EVERY day for over a month that her Birthday was Jun 24th. So at 2AM I pulled this card together, the background is a basic smooshing technique with distress inks with some FSJ silk splashes, the mermaid stamped image is from The Greeting Farm colored with spectrum noir and copic markers, the scalloped rectangle is a Lawn Fawn die, 9 balloon is from Shaggy Dog Tails stamp set. Her B-day was great and I took a nap later in the afternoon *LOL*


1 comment:

  1. That mermaid looks like she either needs a nap herself, or just woke up from one. Lol

    ReplyDelete